CLICK ON THE WORLD TO GO TO THE SIGN UP GENIUS LINK
What can I share?
- Teach us about your family tradition or holiday
- Teach us a traditional dance
- Read a story or folktale
- Share photographs or make a short video
- Play an instrument
- Teach a craft or game
- Teach about your language (a song, Happy Birthday, trace the alphabet or characters, etc)
- Bring in maps or flags
- Share an artifacts- kids love to see dolls and money from other places
- Teach us about animals that live in another country
- The share slots short and last 15-20 minutes each.
- If you have a December secret reader slot, you may use this slot!
- You may volunteer with one or more families.
- If you would like to teach a game or craft, I encourage you to sign up for December 19th as we will have a super share from 12-1. Families should plan an arts and crafts or game station and bring all the materials they need. Students will have an opportunity to circulate through all the activities.
Looking forward to having you visit our classroom!