You are invited to sign up to be a mystery "secret reader" in our classroom this year! It is fun, easy, and the students LOVE having their family members visit and read to our class! We welcome all family members: parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and older siblings (note, the sibling must have permission from his/ her homeroom teacher).
*All Secret Readers must report to the main office to get a visitor's sticker. Please make sure to bring a photo ID.
Sign up to become a Secret Reader:
- Chose and sign up for a Friday morning slot from 8:05-8:15 a.m.
- Bring one of your child's favorite pictures books to read to our class.
- Please keep it a SURPRISE from your child!
- The First Graders will SOLVE THE MYSTERY! First graders love to ask questions, gather information, and discover who is our mystery guest! After a drum roll, we will open the door and invite you in!
- All visitors must sign in at the main office, then they canl wait in the hallway outside our classroom until we introduce you.
- Each family should only sign up for one slot at first. As the year continues, we will see if there are additional available slots to have a second opportunity.