You are invited to sign up to be a mystery "secret reader" in our classroom this year! It is fun, easy, and the students LOVE having their family members visit and read to our class! We welcome all family members: parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and older siblings (note, the sibling must have permission from his/ her homeroom teacher).
Sign up to become a Secret Reader:
- Chose and sign up for a Friday morning slot from 8:05-8:15 a.m.
- Bring one of your child's favorite pictures books to read to our class.
- Please keep it a SURPRISE from your child!
- The First Graders will SOLVE THE MYSTERY! First graders love to ask questions, gather information, and discover who is our mystery guest! After a drum roll, we will open the door and invite you in!
- All visitors will wait in the hallway outside our classroom until we bring him/her in for the big surprise!
- Each family should only sign up for one slot at first. As the year continues, we will see if there are additional available slots to have a second opportunity.